Dear Polyvore, this is all I want for christmas this year:
1. A Carolina Herrera New York Dress from her Fall 2010 Collection I can´t wait to wear this amazing dress on my prom!!!! It'll be not only the best christmas gift, but also the best prom present ever!!!
2. A Tiffany Key. The moment I saw it on Gossip Girl I almost die! I really need to have it, this accessory is timeless. You can wear it anywhere and it goes with everything.
3. A Black Marc by Marc Jacobs Crossbody Flap Bag. I'm simply obssesed with it. I absolutley love it! I actually asked my parents for it, but they say it is too expensive :(
4. A Carolina Herrera Handbag I love this latin american fashion designer, the color of her handbags are amazing and I would love to own one of her handbags.
5. A Quilted Lambskin Classic Chanel Handbag. Do I need to say anything else??? Chanel bags are a classic, they give sophistication to every outfit.
6. A Pink Dior Le Trente Hand Bag You can noticed by now that I am pretty obsessed with handbags, but who wouldn't??? All the handbags that I chose are beautiful and have a great design. This Dior bag is different from the other Dior bags, because it is pink. Dior is a sophisticated brand and they don't usually use bright colors, so this bag would be a fun acquisition.
It can give a hint of color to every outfit without losing its sophistication.
If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away.